Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete rejected photos from Hard Disk

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I've read most of the comments on the forum but I still have a problem.

When I reject photo's, go to all Photo's, filter the rejected ones and then delete them, Lightroom gives me the announcement that the photo's will be deleted from the LR library and from Albums and shared Items.

I do not get the option to delete them from my hard drive.

This problem occurs ever since I changed to another computer. On my previous  one, where an older version of lightroom was running, this option worked fine. 

Can anybody help me please? much appreciated 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? You talk about 'library' and 'albums', which suggests that you use the new Lightroom (cloud). Lightroom cloud does not store the photos on your hard drive, but in the cloud.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How silly of me, I checked it, and was indeed using the cloud version. I switched tot Lightroom Classic and everything works fine now. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines