Deleted files and storage

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently upgraded my plan to use PS LR and LRC with 20g storage

My original plan was LR with 100GB storage

I had delted my work when I was upgrading, I can still see my delted files in th edelted folder but when I try to restore them it tells my my storage is full and I need to upgrade again,

Is there anyway to get these files from delted folder to external hardrive without having to upgrade ?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Try installing the small Lightroom Downloader app. It will let you download everything in the cloud including the remaining deleted items (less than 60 days) and you can specify an external drive when running the app following analysis of your library. You will see a progress window during download of your original files and settings files.

DownloaderInstalling.jpg

Begin.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try installing the small Lightroom Downloader app. It will let you download everything in the cloud including the remaining deleted items (less than 60 days) and you can specify an external drive when running the app following analysis of your library. You will see a progress window during download of your original files and settings files.

DownloaderInstalling.jpg

Begin.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanks very much for your reply

This has worked for me.

Thank you for the help 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines