• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Photos Recovery

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys! I need some help that I think I already know the answer to...

I accidently deleted a bunch of photos from my computer (I have run numerous scans and can not recover). I had already imported them into Lightroom. I thought by chance I could go in to Lightroom and resave but all the photos have "This file could not be found." on the top of the photo.  I have been able to use the snipping tool on some of them and just copy the image that is not covered up by the missing picture statement but is there any way to get rid of that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you can't get rid of that message while you are in the Develop module, but if Library previews already exist for those missing images you should be able to view them without that message if you use the Library module instead.

However, if library previews DO exist in the catalog, you could use the preview extraction tool from Jeffrey Friedl which would generate jpegs from each of the available previews, so likely would be better quality than screengrabs:  http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/preview-extraction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines