Highlighted

deleted pictures - Deleting Duplicates

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the years I had a tremendous amount of doubles (2 times the same pictures) in my libary. I used an external software to delete all the doubles.

With LR6 there was a question mark next to the deleted picture.   It was easy to delete those within LR

With the LR 3.1 cloud version I do not see any question mark anymore next to the picture that I deleted with the external software.... and all the deleted pictures are still visible...

How can I correct this now?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

deleted pictures - Deleting Duplicates

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the years I had a tremendous amount of doubles (2 times the same pictures) in my libary. I used an external software to delete all the doubles.

With LR6 there was a question mark next to the deleted picture.   It was easy to delete those within LR

With the LR 3.1 cloud version I do not see any question mark anymore next to the picture that I deleted with the external software.... and all the deleted pictures are still visible...

How can I correct this now?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software did you use and how did you delete those images? I don't think you can delete Lightroom (cloud) duplicates with external software, because the images are in the cloud.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines