Highlighted

Deleting all images from Lightroom cc without having to select one by one?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been sitting here for a good hour now trying to figure out how to delete all images from my Lightroom CC. I imported all images i had on my mobile which is about 3000 and they are sinced to the cloud. I want to delete them but the only way it seems is by selecting one by one. There must be a way to select them all and delete them together. Can someone please tell me there is a way?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting all images from Lightroom cc without having to select one by one?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been sitting here for a good hour now trying to figure out how to delete all images from my Lightroom CC. I imported all images i had on my mobile which is about 3000 and they are sinced to the cloud. I want to delete them but the only way it seems is by selecting one by one. There must be a way to select them all and delete them together. Can someone please tell me there is a way?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you delete them from Lightroom, they will no longer be synced to the cloud. Is this what you want to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Theresa, this worked. I went into my Lightroom classic and deleted all synced images then I deleted my lightroom mobile app reinstalled it and it deleted all the images from it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete mulitple images by first selecting them. You find the select option under the more options icon in the upper right corner of your screen when you are viewing a grid of images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 0
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you really want to delete them all and have somehow stored your images somewhere else, the simplest way to delete everything from Lightroom (the cloud version) is to open up a web browser on a computer and go to https://lightroom.adobe.com . Log on to your account and click on the icon in the upper right that looks like a big nose in a circle. Select Account Info and click on delete Lightroom Library. This will delete all images from your phone too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2020 1