• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting photo in LR Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started experimenting with cloud-based LR. I uploaded pictures that I didn't really want there but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them out of the cloud. Help!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a number of ways to delete a photo. Either from the Menu Bar, via right/ctrl- click or by using backspace/delete on keyboard I believe.

This will not only remove from an Album, but also from the whole Catalog and the Cloud (if you use the remove from album option, the photo stays in the Caralog).

The photo then goes to the deleted items folder, where after 60 days they get permanently deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use shift-click to select a batch of thumbnails and then hit the delete key. You will see a warning dialog asking you to confirm permanent deletion. As mentioned above, the photos can be restored for up to 60 days, but deleted items do not count towards your storage space, which is freed up immediately on deletion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines