Highlighted

Deleting photos from LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In LR Mobile I have several images which are marked as Deleted and LR tells me how many days till they are permanently deleted. I want to confirm that 'permanently deleted' means removed from syncing with LR CC and not deleted from my library. I've not found a definitive answer for this.

Thanks you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by john_beardsworth | Adobe Community Professional

'permanently deleted' means deleted from everywhere except Lightroom Classic, if they are there.

Topics

How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting photos from LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In LR Mobile I have several images which are marked as Deleted and LR tells me how many days till they are permanently deleted. I want to confirm that 'permanently deleted' means removed from syncing with LR CC and not deleted from my library. I've not found a definitive answer for this.

Thanks you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by john_beardsworth | Adobe Community Professional

'permanently deleted' means deleted from everywhere except Lightroom Classic, if they are there.

Topics

How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I had a feeling that was the case but fear got the best of me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lightroom Classic has downloaded the photo to a local drive, the photo will be removed from the synced photos collection, but it will not be deleted from the catalog. I like confirm my photos have downloaded in Classic before I delete them from Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines