• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop vs Laptop shows different photo quantities

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Lightroom...I uploaded photos to the cloud and my desktop shows I uploaded 200K photos but my laptop only shows 100K. For instance, I see by DATE that my 2017 on the desktop shows 30K, but only 1000 on the laptop. What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom on both platforms?

And is the Desktop still uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Creative Cloud is on both and both show as activated. I have not tried uploading again. I thought once I had uploaded to the cloud both computers would access all photos. Do I need to upload again on the laptop separately from the desktop for the missing years?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos on one should all sync via the cloud to the other, is there still a blue circle on the cloud icon (top right) or is sync paused?

Also how many photos do you see at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah...went to the link and see 108,000+ with "Sync Issues"...each file has an "Open Lightroom on unknown to continue syncing."   I tried typing "unknown" in the search area, but only 5 pictures appeared?? Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines