• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Detail View Won't Stay Active - Lightroom CC Mac

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the Creative Suite for Mac.  When using Lightroom to sort and edit photos, I can switch to Detail View (with the strip at the bottom), however, when I flag a photo that I want to edit, it switches back to grid view.  I then have to hit "D" to go back to Detail View every time I flag a photo.  Is this a bug or is that common?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested with my Lightroom and I am not seeing the same issue. The first thing to double-check is that your application is up-to-date.

Also, I assume that you are referring to Lightroom (cloud storage) and not Lightroom Classic (local storage)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not running cloud storage as I just work off of this one computer.  I imported a new set recently and it just won't stay locked on Detail View but instead jumps back to Photo Grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine just jumps back to grid view all by itself. I just open the detail view and without touching anything it jumps back to grid view. Which basically renders the programm useless. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines