Highlighted

Development account

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I access my development account without having to pay? Since I cannot see several photos which ask me to enter the development account.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Development account

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I access my development account without having to pay? Since I cannot see several photos which ask me to enter the development account.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're referring to the develop module, it can only be active if you are a paying Adobe customer, and your account is paid current. This would also be referring to Lightroom Classic, and this is the forum for Lightroom for the cloud. What version of Lightroom are you using, and why would you expect to be able to use the develop module without having to pay?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0