Highlighted

Difficulty with Lightroom using tools

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the Lightroom Photography Plan (free trial). I'm having difficulty using some of the tools. Example being removing objects from photos. It's not as cut and dry as the examples show. I've watched numerous tutorials, but none are the same software that I have. Is the "free trial" different than the "paid" versions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Difficulty with Lightroom using tools

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the Lightroom Photography Plan (free trial). I'm having difficulty using some of the tools. Example being removing objects from photos. It's not as cut and dry as the examples show. I've watched numerous tutorials, but none are the same software that I have. Is the "free trial" different than the "paid" versions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are facimg issues editing images in Photoshop. Let us help make this right.

Which Adobe product and version are you using?

Since you've posted in Lightroom community, could you please restore Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 0