• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable IOS Cloud Sync

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Lightroom subscription. Is there anyway to keep Lightroom from syncing my photos I take on my Iphone? I have no need to sync every photo I take with my phone to my Lightroom Cloud storage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

There is an option in the Lightroom settings on your iPhone to "automatically add photos from the camera roll" or something like that. You have the option to turn that off. But I believe any images taken with the Lightroom camera WILL be added to the Lightroom storage. So if you turn off that option and then use the iPhone camera the images should not go to the Lightroomm cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an option in the Lightroom settings on your iPhone to "automatically add photos from the camera roll" or something like that. You have the option to turn that off. But I believe any images taken with the Lightroom camera WILL be added to the Lightroom storage. So if you turn off that option and then use the iPhone camera the images should not go to the Lightroomm cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines