• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing icons

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Icons will not show on my photos in my folder underneath grid view. Gride and loupe view are fine, however the photos in my folder will not show any icons. Whenever i flag a photo, it will flag however it will not show a flag. Same with once its been edited or cropped, it wont have any icons showing its been edited or cropped. I have checked all my options view and everything is normal. How do i fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Either you have unchecked the "Show Badges" option in the Filmstrip section of the Preferences>Interface tab.

2. Or the Filmstrip is too small (there's a point at which badges are no longer shown when the Filmstrip is made smaller). So increasing the size of the Filmstrip should show the badges again (move the mouse cursor up to the division between the bottom of the Grid or Loupe and the top of the black "breadcrumbs" bar just above the Filmstrip, the cursor will change to a line with arrow-heads top and bottom....at that point click-hold and drag upwards to increase the size of the Filmstrip).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines