• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

diskspace

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version Lightroom on my IMac reports my diskspace to be too low to export files or store originals while there is tons of diskspace available. What is the problem?   For the time being I wnet back to the previous version that works well

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you supply some more information of what system and which release of Lightroom plus maybe some screen grabs.

This may give someone in the community a better idea of what the problem could be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back to an older version of Lightroom and the problem is solved. It is apparently a problem conneected to the latest version. Whatever disk I connect to my IMac the latest version of Lightroom reports lack of diskspace whenever I want to export jpg images of originals, or if I want to store my originals locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem when i try to export my pictures to my NAS since version 3.3, all access rights are set.The problem is only under MacIOS, in Windows10 works fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, 6 TB free on my NAS.   See attached screenshots, I'm on a Mac as well.

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 9.35.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-12 at 9.32.27 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how does this forum work?   I have the same problem as others, posted some screen shots.   Any chance someone from Adobe will comment?

-Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

I've the same problem since the last update. I am very angry with Adobe. I tried to contact support days ago -> no response

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines