Highlighted

Distorted photos in Web Album

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share an album containing raw images from Sonny A6000 camera, the images are distorted on the Web. They appear correctly in the app.

Looks like the problem is that the camera is configured for 16x9 image cropping but the original sensor data is 4x3. The metadata in converted jpeg is probably incorrectly recording the image size and that is why all images are stretched.

In Develop mode on the Web the image is displayed correctly. 

If I edit the photo on the Web and change Cropping the image is fixed in the view.

This is making it impossible to share any raw photos as I have to manually fix every picture after sharing.

Is there a better way to fix it and how to report this bug to Adobe?

TOPICS
Bug, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distorted photos in Web Album

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share an album containing raw images from Sonny A6000 camera, the images are distorted on the Web. They appear correctly in the app.

Looks like the problem is that the camera is configured for 16x9 image cropping but the original sensor data is 4x3. The metadata in converted jpeg is probably incorrectly recording the image size and that is why all images are stretched.

In Develop mode on the Web the image is displayed correctly. 

If I edit the photo on the Web and change Cropping the image is fixed in the view.

This is making it impossible to share any raw photos as I have to manually fix every picture after sharing.

Is there a better way to fix it and how to report this bug to Adobe?

TOPICS
Bug, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?