• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DJI folder not recognized by LR CC Mobile

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LR CC Mobile to edit my shots on the go. I also own a DJI Mavic Pro to take aerial shots.

When I want to edit them quickly on the go, I don't load the shots in JPG from the DJI GO App onto my phone (OnePlus 6 running Android 8.1).

By default the files are stored in the sub-folder called "DJI" under the folder DCIM. In that same folder you have a subfolder called "Camera" (for photos taken by the default Android photo app) and a subfolder called "LightroomCamera" (for photos taken by the LR CC Mobile app).

The problem I have is that when I want to import new shots into the LR CC mobile app, it does not recognize or detect the DJI subfolder so I can't edit my drone shots. Or I need to use a file manager to move my shots into another folder and then they get visible and can get imported.

Anyone has the same issue? I would really like to avoid the hassel to move the files into another location to be able to edit them especially when the subfolder not visible is next to 2 other subfolders being visible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: 01MAY2020 16:25

1. After moving DJI folder from "Internal storage/DJI/Camera" to "Internal storage/DCIM/DjiCamera" *** there already was default device folder "Camera" in DCIM, so renaming was needed ***, the new DjiCamera folder was not recognized at first.

2. After restarting the LR app the new folder was still not recognized.

3. But after restarting the mobile, and starting LR, the "new" folder DjiCamera was recognized and I could import it to LR.

First message: 01MAY2020 16:15

Hi, I have same problem. LR Mobile 5.2 does not recognize *some of the* DJI folders. In essence I can not import pictures to LR.

I do not have this issue for other folders.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: 01MAY2020 16:25

1. After moving DJI folder from "Internal storage/DJI/Camera" to "Internal storage/DCIM/DjiCamera" *** there already was default device folder "Camera" in DCIM, so renaming was needed ***, the new DjiCamera folder was not recognized at first.

2. After restarting the LR app the new folder was still not recognized.

3. But after restarting the mobile, and starting LR, the "new" folder DjiCamera was recognized and I could import it to LR.

First message: 01MAY2020 16:15

Hi, I have same problem. LR Mobile 5.2 does not recognize *some of the* DJI folders. In essence I can not import pictures to LR.

I do not have this issue for other folders.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines