• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do I need a new license to use Lightroom in my PC?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I buy adobe Light-room and installed in my phone like one month ago and this week I wanted to use it in my PC, so I downloaded and installed, but the after logged with the same Google account I have in my phone, the program do not recognize my subscription and gave me a 7 days free trial. So need I a new license to use it in PC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Adobe Account to ensure your subscrtiption is valid. 

Ensure your Google log-in has all up to date  proile and financcial information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the mobile app works fine and I'm logged but I will check.

Btw there is this guy scamming users in via DM.

Untitled.png

This was his message

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Customer Care Team at Adobecare@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe

This is his profile https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/17166162

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always be careful of those trying to pass off as Adobe staff. ACPs, MVPs, and Adobe  staff are badged. Scammers have few credentials. Thanks for reporting the pretenders trying to delude Adobe customers for personal gain. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi juanescobar. I looks to me that your adobe-id which you use for this forum has the correct Lr subscription applied. Could you try to re-sign-in just to double check. You can only have one account-id connected to your apple-lr-subsctiption. Hope this helps.- Guido/ Lr Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @greule, thanks for replied. Where do you want I re-sign, Lr-PC? Lr-Mobile or in this forum? Also I don't have Mac or iPhone, I got a little lost about your mention about apple-lr-subsctiption bc I have Lr in Android and the license issue is in my Windows PC. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@greule @99jon

I tried the proposed solution and still getting the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@juanescobar I've just send you a private message.  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, i replied you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have the free version on your phone or a subscription to premium services? You would first need to cancel a subscription at Google Play before activating a new subscription for the Lightroom plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines