• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone have a quick fix for when Lightroom doesn't let me import all my selected photos?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason it thinks that the photos are already imported to the catalog, when in reality they are completely new photos. I import the photos from my phone to my downloads file, and then select them from the folder. Then it would darken the photos that it thinks are already imported and I have to go back and select one by one. I've already unckecked the "don't import suspected duplicates"... still makes trouble every time I import. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the similar issue. I edited in LRC a set of photos. Exported to thumb drive for review. Now I want to import from thumbdrive to work on just those specific photos. I save from the thumbdrive to a folder on my desktop. LRC will not let me import these even as a new collection. It just keeps the original set I am done with and greys out my new folder because filenames are the same I am guessing. So I cannot import this seperate set of copied photos. This is ridiculous. How many bad versions of LR does a guy need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines