Highlighted

Does anyone know when Lightroom CC Originals get deleted?

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know when Lightroom CC Originals get deleted? I currently have my cache set to dicard originals after 5% of my original Hard drive space. But the originals still show that they are stored locally. Im nervous about deleting anything manually. Also when I put my filters to show store local photos it shows that there are none. Very odd. Anybody else have this problem?

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does anyone know when Lightroom CC Originals get deleted?

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know when Lightroom CC Originals get deleted? I currently have my cache set to dicard originals after 5% of my original Hard drive space. But the originals still show that they are stored locally. Im nervous about deleting anything manually. Also when I put my filters to show store local photos it shows that there are none. Very odd. Anybody else have this problem?

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2019 0
Jao vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They very slowly get deleted after they have been uploaded to the cloud and after they haven't been accessed in Lightroom Cloudy for a while. I think the algorithm is much more complex than simply after x days have passed after the last access of the full raw file but eventually it happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0