Highlighted

Does Lightroom Work with Teams

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a large number of photos, and I'd like anyone on our team using Lightroom to be able to add tags and so forth, so future searches can be refined and improved.  Before I upload a ton of pictures and start some basic tagging, I'd really like to know if other team members with adobe cc will be able to tag photos if I share them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Lightroom Work with Teams

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a large number of photos, and I'd like anyone on our team using Lightroom to be able to add tags and so forth, so future searches can be refined and improved.  Before I upload a ton of pictures and start some basic tagging, I'd really like to know if other team members with adobe cc will be able to tag photos if I share them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would be extremely difficult to manage teamwork using Lightroom. It is designed primarily for a single user to have their images available to edit on multiple devices and to be able to share them. Other users can view those images, but I think it would be difficult to provide editing capabilities to a team of users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be wonderful if Lightroom worked that way, but right now it doesn't. There is a technology preview available on the web that allows a low level of collaborative proofing. Maybe this will work for your needs. Go to Lightroom.adobe.com and click on the Lr icon in the upper left. Go to technology preview and turn on the proofing option. Now you can share albums with selected people to proof. Last time I tried it I wasn't impressed with the options, but Adobe is always improving things. I'm hoping this becomes a more full fledged collaborative proofing option in the future.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines