Highlighted

Does not allow me to click "Create Preset" on mobile

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I purchased some preset packs for instagram that are used through Lightroom mobile. I downloaded the files and put them into an album on the app, and I'm supposed to click the 2 dots and then click "Create Preset" or "Copy Settings" but those buttons are dulled out and unclickable. The files are all correct DNG files, but I just dont know how to get the buttons to be clickable to actually use the presets. Can anyone help me with this?

I noticed that when I upload a normal picture of my own (not a DNG file) the buttons appear and I can click them where I edit my photo myself without the preset, or create a preset using that photo. But with the DNG photo files, they are not clickable and I cannot use or take the presets from the DNG photo. Any thoughts on this?

I am working on an iphone, so I saved them into my files folder and uploaded them to Lightroom from there. I also tried saving them to my camera roll, and some peopel are saying it should save as a blank screen and that's normal but mine save as normal photo/DNG files that I can see the photo in.. not just a blank screen or blank picture.

Please help

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does not allow me to click "Create Preset" on mobile

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I purchased some preset packs for instagram that are used through Lightroom mobile. I downloaded the files and put them into an album on the app, and I'm supposed to click the 2 dots and then click "Create Preset" or "Copy Settings" but those buttons are dulled out and unclickable. The files are all correct DNG files, but I just dont know how to get the buttons to be clickable to actually use the presets. Can anyone help me with this?

I noticed that when I upload a normal picture of my own (not a DNG file) the buttons appear and I can click them where I edit my photo myself without the preset, or create a preset using that photo. But with the DNG photo files, they are not clickable and I cannot use or take the presets from the DNG photo. Any thoughts on this?

I am working on an iphone, so I saved them into my files folder and uploaded them to Lightroom from there. I also tried saving them to my camera roll, and some peopel are saying it should save as a blank screen and that's normal but mine save as normal photo/DNG files that I can see the photo in.. not just a blank screen or blank picture.

Please help

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?