• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't know what I've done

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey people, I am fairly new to computer so not to good. I had LR and PS on my phone and Macbook Air and have been using it from time to time, I have had issue with LR so deleted it and reinstalled it and now it looks different and also certain things not there anymore like Edit Watermarks button which has vanished completely , Any ideas as to what i have done wrong

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have installed the wrong version of Lightroom. Does top left coener of your version of Lightroom look similar to below screenshot?

lightroom_desktop-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, if it doesn't look what you expected or used to then you will need to uninstall the application. The reason being, there are two versions of Lightroom. One is the cloud version as earlier screenshot check on version and Lightroom Classic (see below screeshot).

lightroom_class-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that you open your previous catalog after you reinstall Lightroom Classic. Don't create a new catalog if prompted to do so when you open the application for the first time. The easiest way to make sure you open the correct catalog is to find it in your pictures folder, and double click on it to launch the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines