Highlighted

Don’t want to see sidecar jpeg files

Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm wanting to only view the raw files and not the sidecar jpegs in Lightroom mobile (on iPhone currently). Is there a setting that I can't locate for this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom (Cloudy) does not have a Preference setting for "raw+jpg" (as does Lightroom-Classic).

TBMK, Possibly your only options are to- Select only the raw files in the "Add" (Import) dialog, or just shoot raw only.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Don’t want to see sidecar jpeg files

Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm wanting to only view the raw files and not the sidecar jpegs in Lightroom mobile (on iPhone currently). Is there a setting that I can't locate for this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom (Cloudy) does not have a Preference setting for "raw+jpg" (as does Lightroom-Classic).

TBMK, Possibly your only options are to- Select only the raw files in the "Add" (Import) dialog, or just shoot raw only.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I didn't see any preference for that. Bummer! Hope things change in the future. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines