Highlighted

don´t want to syncronize

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To who it may concern. I´m using Lightroom and I like it, but I don´t want to send any foto to the cloud. Unfortunately there is no button I found which would allow me to stop permantently syncronizing.

If somebody has a tip for me would be great.

best

markus

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa_J | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom manages photos in the cloud. That is how it works and there is no way to turn this off. If you prefer to keep your photos on local hard drives you should use Lightroom Classic. Here’s some information about the two different Lightroom applications. Lightroom vs. Lightroom Classic | Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

don´t want to syncronize

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To who it may concern. I´m using Lightroom and I like it, but I don´t want to send any foto to the cloud. Unfortunately there is no button I found which would allow me to stop permantently syncronizing.

If somebody has a tip for me would be great.

best

markus

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa_J | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom manages photos in the cloud. That is how it works and there is no way to turn this off. If you prefer to keep your photos on local hard drives you should use Lightroom Classic. Here’s some information about the two different Lightroom applications. Lightroom vs. Lightroom Classic | Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresa, Ok. Well thank I´ll stick to classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines