• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double presets on mobile devices

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems with my presets. I work exclusively in LR CC (not Classic) and have created and renamed my own presets. On the PC everything is fine, but on the phone and tablet doubles appear from my changed previous presets. How can I synchronize the specifications neatly, so that everything is like on the PC and not more? (logged already out and on)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you're seeing duplicate presets on the phone and the tablet, could you please let us know the operating system you're working with?

Could you please check the following location on the computer and move the presets out of the cr_settings folder, then restart Lightroom and let us know if it helps?

Windows: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom CC\Data\4f303a1255e24c75a4c382e43f1b5699\cr_settings

macOS: http://natephotographic.com/import-presets-new-lightroom-cc-2017-2018/#delete

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am using Win10 Home on PC, Android on my tablet and phone.

The upper path does not exist at my workstation. Came to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom CC\Data - then I had an other way to come to the cr_settings. in this folder I have 165 xmp files and 3 dat files. Did not see the names of my presets.

BR

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines