• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download original photos and the development work and then include it in the local catalog on pc

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to recover my original photos and all their post-processing modifications to then continue the work on my pc with LRClassic. How to integrate all this in my local catalog, without rework?  The goal is to take full advantage of my subscription without exceeding my allocated cloud space. I do not want to increase my cloud space. Already the subscription formula irritates me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

In Lightroom Classic, turn on the Lightroom sync option. You will find this under the name place in the upper left. This connects Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem, and everything that is in the cloud will download to your computer. By default images are downloaded to your pictures folder, but you can change this in the Lightroom preferences.

Understand that the downloaded images are copies of what is in the cloud. The cloud is still the master. You could remove images from the cloud after Cla

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom Classic, turn on the Lightroom sync option. You will find this under the name place in the upper left. This connects Classic with the Lightroom ecosystem, and everything that is in the cloud will download to your computer. By default images are downloaded to your pictures folder, but you can change this in the Lightroom preferences.

Understand that the downloaded images are copies of what is in the cloud. The cloud is still the master. You could remove images from the cloud after Classic downloads them. This will help you manage the cloud space, but you won’t have access to them on other devices after that. You could re sync smart previews back to the cloud if the Mobile workflow is important to you.

Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom CC Ecosystem |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines