Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download RAW from Lr CC mobile Premium

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to Download all original files from Lr CC mobile Premium to store on my own NAS.

Couldn‘t find a way and only „share in the web“ and Download the shared jpg‘s.

I know there is a was to Download single files through the Creative cloud App on the ipad but this takes forever download image by image.

Can anybody help?

Thanks Heiko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heiko

This is best done in the desktop version of LRCC where you can select albums or batches of thumbnails and save originals+settings to disk.

Consider upgrading to the 1TB plan. The price difference is only marginal compared with premium features which are included automatically.

P.S. if you decide to purchase you would first need to cancel via your subscriptions at the app store, iTunes or Google Play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export the original from the Lr mobile app but this can only be done on individual images, and it doesn’t include the edits. 99jon​ suggestion is your best option. You could also try logging into lightroom on the web at lightroom.adobe.com. I’m pretty sure this works with the premium mobile subscription, but the features aren’t as robust as using the actual Lr CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks TheresaJ​ and 99jon​ for your quick help.

Upgrading to desktop LRCC would cost me another 12€/month. So not the ideal Solution. thought i could work arround by using the Creative cloud App where I also can see the LR-Photos but again only can download picture by picture. Using the Creative cloud web application don‘t show the LR-Fotos. So in total I‘m still stucked. Not the best work of ADOBE. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines