• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download unedited RAWs from the cloud

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the following possible in Lightroom CC? I imported all the RAWs into the cloud (pre cull) and placed into a new album. Culled the dud photos within Lightroom (removing from the album, but no 'All Photos', as that is what pressing 'delete' does). I've done my edits, however I wanted to re-download the unedited RAWs as I agreed to this client's request that I'd provide RAW in addition to edited jpegs). I am aware that there is Lightroom Downloader, however if I am not mistaken, it just downloads all the photos sorted by date, so it won't reflect the cull I have done. Yes, I still have the RAWs on my PC, however it will be too tedious/time consuming to re-perform the culling process from scratch. I can't see an option to simply re-download a particular album as RAW.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Select all the thumbnails in the album and click the share button (top-right) and choose “Save to”

Select Original+Settings for file Type and choose a folder location for the downloads

Wait for the progress bar to finish and you will find your selected files in the specified location. Each one will have a separate XMP file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively, if there is a way to delete all photos which are not part of an album, that would be a big help too. The way I do things, anything not stored in an album are photos that can be discarded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select all the thumbnails in the album and click the share button (top-right) and choose “Save to”

Select Original+Settings for file Type and choose a folder location for the downloads

Wait for the progress bar to finish and you will find your selected files in the specified location. Each one will have a separate XMP file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, in the search bar type: "Album: Not in any album"  to view the 'orphaned' photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a huge help. Thanks! Easily deleted all the dud photos that are lurking without an album.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines