Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download videos out of Lightroom CC Cloud to mobile not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everybody,

I am using the Lightroom CC Plan with 1 TB with my iPhone and iPad. When I want to download images from the cloud to my iPhone, I simply "share" them, which gives me the option to download them to my iPhone. But that doesn't work for videos! I uploaded the videos, but I can't upload them to my iPhone. The share button is grayed out. Is this a mistake or do I have to meet certain requirements?

Best,

Phil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

HI Phill,

Sorry that you are not able share videos from your iPad to iPhone. Currently the Creative Cloud will only sync videos captured by mobile device and to upload them to the cloud. However, syncing them back to your device is currently an open feature request. I'd suggest that you also add your vote and feedback to this discussion Lightroom mobile: Ability to sync video from desktop Lightroom to Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Commu… ​so our engineers can look into it.

Thank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Phill,

Sorry that you are not able share videos from your iPad to iPhone. Currently the Creative Cloud will only sync videos captured by mobile device and to upload them to the cloud. However, syncing them back to your device is currently an open feature request. I'd suggest that you also add your vote and feedback to this discussion Lightroom mobile: Ability to sync video from desktop Lightroom to Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop F... ​so our engineers can look into it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Akash,

thank you very much for fhe reply. Yes, it would be great to add this feature. Is it is possible for images it‘s quite confusing when it’s not working for videos as well. I will vote for.

Best,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

Please feel free to add your feedback and vote to the above feedback discussion I posted, our engineers are tracking this discussion for future developments related to this feature request.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 Vote

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must be kidding!  Why in gods name would you intentionally design this limitation into the software.  In this day and age “images” are both moving and not.  Your product team needs a new lead!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines