• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading a preset onto mobile is downloading as .dng.tiff or .dng.dng help!

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to load a preset to Lightroom vie DNG, the DNG file is downloading to my phone with the file extension .dng.dng or .dng.tiff. I can see it as this when I open the image and hit info! Any information helps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's strange as the preset is downloaded with DNG.DNG or DNG.TIFF extension. Is it happening with all the presets? Have you checked the preset extension on Lightroom Classic or Lightroom Web( https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries )? 

Also, which version of Lightroom are you using on your desktop and using which OS?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because you cannot install presets in Lightroom Mobile, preset authors are using this method to make it possible after all. What you need to do is import the DNG into Lightroom Mobile like any other image. It will appear with settings applied to the image. Save those settings as a new preset and you're done.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines