• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Images.

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Lightroom for sometime now and I love it but I have found that when I upload a images for clients to view I have noticed that if I do not give them full access to download someone have managed to download images. 

I have found that even though you have not given full access to your images if you right click on your mouse it lets you download any images. Having a platform like Adobe you would have thought that this would be impossible to do but here we are. Any help would be great. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using? I'm not seeing any right-click>save image option when I disable downloads, that's in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not seen this happen. Can you describe exactly what your workflow is and how your client is downloading the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines