• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop?

Engaged ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find a way to drag a photo into Lightroom CC; only the + import button works. Is there a way to drag and drop? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hi Dewisant,

The drag and drop feature is not available in Lightroom CC as of now, In the spirit of the Lightroom tradition, if you find that aspects of Lr don’t meet your needs, just let us know & we’ll build it together.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dewisant,

The drag and drop feature is not available in Lightroom CC as of now, In the spirit of the Lightroom tradition, if you find that aspects of Lr don’t meet your needs, just let us know & we’ll build it together.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to LR and was looking for this feature.

This kind of "spirit" rather sounds like LR is still rather a programm under construction.

I haven't see this (missing) feature for quite some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is this not a feature? it seems very strange. i can't imagine how the drag and drop feature would be at all a hinderance. please add it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No steps forward, 3 steps back seems to be the motto at Adobe. Drag and drop from the finder to a folder/album of your choice seems embarrassingly basic. It is 2019, Adobe.... Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Originally you have the drag and drop feature that makes workflow convenient and easy.  It gives you the feeling that the software is user friendly/ergonomic.  And then you go and mess it all up by removing drag and drop feature. What on earth were you thinking when you decided to remove it you numpty.  Bring it back immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What spirit?
Original LR does it just fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see drag and drop within the app. 

In grid view, I’d like to be able to select photos and drag them into an album

Thanks

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want drag and drop in Lightroom, please add this feature.

It's a hassle to click "Add photos" and navigate to the folder I already have open in Finder.

I want to try using LR but I'll have to stick to Bridge for now because it has drag and drop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines