Highlighted

Drag and Drop?

Contributor ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find a way to drag a photo into Lightroom CC; only the + import button works. Is there a way to drag and drop? Thanks.

Hi Dewisant,

The drag and drop feature is not available in Lightroom CC as of now, In the spirit of the Lightroom tradition, if you find that aspects of Lr don’t meet your needs, just let us know & we’ll build it together.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag and Drop?

Contributor ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find a way to drag a photo into Lightroom CC; only the + import button works. Is there a way to drag and drop? Thanks.

Hi Dewisant,

The drag and drop feature is not available in Lightroom CC as of now, In the spirit of the Lightroom tradition, if you find that aspects of Lr don’t meet your needs, just let us know & we’ll build it together.

Regards,

Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dewisant,

Regards,

Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to LR and was looking for this feature.

This kind of "spirit" rather sounds like LR is still rather a programm under construction.

I haven't see this (missing) feature for quite some time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is this not a feature? it seems very strange. i can't imagine how the drag and drop feature would be at all a hinderance. please add it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No steps forward, 3 steps back seems to be the motto at Adobe. Drag and drop from the finder to a folder/album of your choice seems embarrassingly basic. It is 2019, Adobe.... Please.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What spirit?
Original LR does it just fine!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2018 1
Participant ,
Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see drag and drop within the app. 

In grid view, I’d like to be able to select photos and drag them into an album

Thanks

Monty

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2018 0