Highlighted

edit history help

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can i see my edit history in lightroom cc?  i added a preset to an image a month ago and i cant remember which one it was and i want to see it.  how can i do that?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom CC (the cloud-based Lightroom) doesn't have a develop module. There is no edit history to draw from in Lightroom CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

edit history help

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can i see my edit history in lightroom cc?  i added a preset to an image a month ago and i cant remember which one it was and i want to see it.  how can i do that?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom CC (the cloud-based Lightroom) doesn't have a develop module. There is no edit history to draw from in Lightroom CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2018 0
Enthusiast ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliem,

Open the history panel to the left of the Lightroom Develop module. All your edits should be there in chronological order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this in Lightroom CC?  I do not see a history panel on the left side, only the library folders.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 0
Enthusiast ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is for Lightroom CC. Are you in the Develop module? Check the screenshot below to see where History typically appears.

history.jpg

If you are already in the Develop module and you don't see the History panel, can you post a screenshot so we can see what's going on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DelphiZoaThat is not Lightroom CC, it is Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom CC has no separate Develop module

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2018 0
Enthusiast ,
Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad. Sometimes brain farts are my life.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this is an oldish thread. Quite new to Lightroom. On April 12, 2020 - today! -  I went in search of an answer to my question "where is the history panel in Abobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 3.2" and I ended up here. The correct answer as shown here is that there isn't one. Hmmm...is there another version like Classic or something that does all that this CC version does BUT has history? It seems like a basic requirement and something that many people would want to use. Am I missing something here?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have the exact same question.  I also got the new version in April & I am really missing my history!

Let me know if you discover anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I found there is a history panel in LRC, not LR CC so I have moved everything across into Lightroom Classic. Well worth it. Good luck. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0