• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop greyout Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my lightroom and photoshop are both fully up tyo date, the same issue is happening on all 3 of my devices, all devices more than capable of running heavy software.

i want to photostack 3 images, In lightroom CC, i select 3 images and i try to right click them and select 'edit in photoshop' so i can focus stack and merge them into an image

edit in photoshop is greyed out, i ahev tried all fixes on the ingternet but i cant seem to get it to work

Please help if you can

{Thread title edited by the moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

If you use Lightroom (desktop), not Lightroom Classic, then the reason is simple. Lightroom only supports sending one image at a time to Photoshop. What should be possible is select an image, send it to Photoshop, go back to Lightroom, select the next image, etcetera.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use Lightroom (desktop), not Lightroom Classic, then the reason is simple. Lightroom only supports sending one image at a time to Photoshop. What should be possible is select an image, send it to Photoshop, go back to Lightroom, select the next image, etcetera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines