Highlighted

Edit in photoshop is greyout in light room

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit in photoshop is greyed out in lightroom. lightroom version 3.3, photoshop version 21.2, camera raw version 12.3, windows 10 build 19041.329.

How do I fix this?

tanvir04104_1-1593222273555.png

Topics

Bug, Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edit in photoshop is greyout in light room

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit in photoshop is greyed out in lightroom. lightroom version 3.3, photoshop version 21.2, camera raw version 12.3, windows 10 build 19041.329.

How do I fix this?

tanvir04104_1-1593222273555.png

Topics

Bug, Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s because you have two files selected in the filmstrip. Choose only one and then go back to Lightroom to choose the other.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which step do you follow to import second image in photoshop? Edit in photoshop option was available before even for 3+ images selected. Why is it removed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s possible to open Lightroom cloud photos directly from Photoshop which is often what I do using the “Find” function Ctrl+F (Windows) or Cmd+F (Mac) or click the search icon - see image below.

Select the Lr Photos tab and choose all photos or a named album. Click a thumbnail to open the image. Repeat Ctrl+F and choose a second, third  photo etc.

LrPhotos.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, Jon. I can open first image then paste other images as layers before blending them. I can't accept the fact that adobe removed that option. It was convenient before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t know that anything has been removed. Its only ever been possible to open multiple files as layers from LrC  not from Lr.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0