• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest iPad OS version of Lightroom there is an option on the share menu to edit in Photoshop. Seeing as don't have Photoshop and don't intend to pay for it why am I being presented with an option that is of no use to me? This is particularly irritating because the edit in Photoshop fix option seems to have gone awol, and is hiddden well out of sight now

Is there a way to at least hide the annoying Edit in Photoshop option?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to a popup/popout or the menu option? If later then I think you'll just need to get used to it. Alternatively, you can make your thoughts known at https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all You'll have more chance of being heard there than here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the share menu - square with an up arrow in it.

id happily raise a request elsewhere but your link just takes me back to the forum where I posted the question in the first place...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also the Lr Mobile site, this and the one Ian posted are monitored by the engineering tea;:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines