• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit loss

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing an image in lightroom mobile I can't make a virtual copy and if I leave the app upon returning my edited image has been reverted back to the original file. 

Is there a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you doing? Lightroom Mobile does not support virtual copies, but it should retain the edits you made on the original.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not virtual I meant version. I can't save a version and it resets the image to the original image if I leave the edit I'm working on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to save a version in order to keep the edits, so I am still unclear what it is you are doing. Why can't you save a version? What does (not) happen when you try?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I try to save a version it either just shows that it's in progress and will not finish the operation or it saves the original image without any edits. If I try to save the edited image to my phone it stays on the exporting message for hours until I cancel it and then all of my edits are lost.

I basically can't export any edited images and I lose my edits when I leave the app or change to another image.

Also I can't see any of the thumbnails in my library, they're all blank. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines