• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit mode displays low resolution image in Lightroom Mobile 5.2

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that photos appear blurry in edit mode. When looking at the same photo in rate/review mode, it is clear. Why would the editing mode display a lower resolution image than the review mode? Tree branches will appear molded together. How is a user supposed to know how to edit the image if it is not the full resolution image? 

The exported image appears clear and sharp, it is a noticeable difference than the image in edit mode. I am using version 5.2.
I have posted this question in the different sections of Adobe Creative Cloud forums and Photoshop family. No one seems to know an answer to this problem. 
Please help with this issue.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, are you able to edit the images when you're in Edit mode? Also, what mobile device are you using?

What is the image format are you working with? Does it happen with specific images?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sahil,

I am using a brand new Samsung A20. All of the photos are jpg format. It happens with all photos. I am able to edit the photos. My wish is to edit the full resolution version of the photo.

In this first screenshot you can see the loading circle on the image. Before it is loaded and while it is loading, the image appears to be full resolution.

The second screenshot shows the image after it is loaded. The resolution is poor and it blurry.

Screenshot_20200227-225457_Lightroom.jpg

Screenshot_20200227-225500_Lightroom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's really great that no one, not even an Adobe employee with help me with this problem. A moderator changed the name of the thread. Where are you now moderator? Any chance you could help so I'm not paying for a program I can't use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines