Highlighted

Edit multiple photos in lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen numerous posts similar but not my specific issue.   I have photos loaded in LR and then want to edit multiple exposures as layers in photoshop.   If I select a single photo, I get the edit in PS option.   However if I select multiple photos that I want as layers in PS, the edit in photoshop option in grayed out.   I have already tried solutions such as uninstalling and reinstalling PS and I have confirmed the regedit function shows correct path.  I think that is why I can edit single photo.   But how do I get option/functionality to select multiple photos and open as layers for editing?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

That feature is not yet available in Lightroom, but you can add your vote for this feature here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-edit-as-layers-in-photoshop

Additionally, the conversation at that link includes a workaround, by sending files over one at a time, then combining them in the PS workspace.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edit multiple photos in lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen numerous posts similar but not my specific issue.   I have photos loaded in LR and then want to edit multiple exposures as layers in photoshop.   If I select a single photo, I get the edit in PS option.   However if I select multiple photos that I want as layers in PS, the edit in photoshop option in grayed out.   I have already tried solutions such as uninstalling and reinstalling PS and I have confirmed the regedit function shows correct path.  I think that is why I can edit single photo.   But how do I get option/functionality to select multiple photos and open as layers for editing?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

That feature is not yet available in Lightroom, but you can add your vote for this feature here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-edit-as-layers-in-photoshop

Additionally, the conversation at that link includes a workaround, by sending files over one at a time, then combining them in the PS workspace.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines