Edit Pasting Color

Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a series of spot motion images that I have taken of someone walking through a puddle with extremely high shutter. I planned to edit the first of the bunch, and once I was satisfied with the general edit, I would copy and paste those edits on to each of the stop motion images. But when I paste it to the other photos, the temperature is all incorrect. Every photo in the grouping, once I paste my edit comes out a different warmth.

All of the originals look identical with the exception of the placement of the model. Why is this happening? Are there certain embedded edits or color codes that are hindering all my photos from looking the same once I copy and paste the settings to identical images?

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edit Pasting Color

Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a series of spot motion images that I have taken of someone walking through a puddle with extremely high shutter. I planned to edit the first of the bunch, and once I was satisfied with the general edit, I would copy and paste those edits on to each of the stop motion images. But when I paste it to the other photos, the temperature is all incorrect. Every photo in the grouping, once I paste my edit comes out a different warmth.

All of the originals look identical with the exception of the placement of the model. Why is this happening? Are there certain embedded edits or color codes that are hindering all my photos from looking the same once I copy and paste the settings to identical images?

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2020 0
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows? Which version?

Which exact version of Lightroom?

Which camera?

Was the camera's white balance set to auto or manually set?

Are all the white balance values the same to start with?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2020 0