• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edited low res images on Vacation in Lightroom CC, want to sync the high res versions in Classic

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on vacation with my family and my new Fuji X-T30.  I was connecting wirelessly to my camera to edit in Lightroom CC on my phone to post to Social Media while on my trip.  The images came through as low/mid res jpegs, but now I want to offload the memory card to my laptop at home with the high res raw files.

Is there a way to sync the edits I did to the low res images in Lightroom CC to the RAW files in Lightroom Classic?  I know it wouldn't be a perfect sync, but it would save me some time on things like cropping and color correction etc.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you can do is sync the Lightroom Classic catalog to Lightroom CC. Lightroom Classic will then download all the low res photos. Next you can use this plugin to sync the edits: https://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/jbeardsworth/syncomatic/

Do realise that raw edits and jpeg edits are not the same (jpegs don't have the raw profile, for example), so it won't be perfect.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines