• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing in Elements 14

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I'm new to Lightroom and have the online version (love it).  I also have a desktop version of Elements 14 and would like to make additional changes to my photo's in that.  I can't seem to find a simple way to move images from LR to Elements and back again.  Am I missing something?  Ant advice much appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom for the cloud there is no provision for additional external editors like there is in Lightroom Classic. The only option is to edit in Photoshop. What you would have to do is export the images to your hard drive and then open them in Photoshop Elements exclusive of any round tripping with Lightroom. When you are finished with Photoshop Elements then you could import the resulting images back to Lightroom if you so choose to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines