• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing in Photoshop Interface

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday I have a problem that might be inadvertened user error (might have pressed a hot key combination without realising) and/or lack of knowledge or an issue.

When trying to edit a pic in photoshop

a) the usual window that always appeared since day before yesterday does no longer pop up (described in point 2 of the manual

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/open-lightroom-photos-external-applications.html

b) The picture in Photoshop that is opened does not seem to carry ALL the LR settings. for example a BW conversion pops up in original color.

I tried multiple pictures and it seems to reconize some settings (WB) but not all?

I tried to find a setting in the preferences. None seemed to do the trick.

I also reset all preferences to factory setting which didi not help .

Restarting did not help.

Did I inadvertently change a setting? How to set it back?

Thanks in advance Bernhard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Partially solved.

I noticed that LR was pointing to an older version of PS. I added the newer version of PS as an additional external editor, and there everything works.

It remains however strange that the update of both did not catch the newer version as before? And sill seems not to recognize it. (I have two versions of PS to choose now in the edit menu.

Bernhard  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines