• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing source list

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there a way to edit the source list in Lightroom CC? 

Re image below, the source list shows my hard drive 'Blencathra' 3 times, in the drop down 2 show the normal list of folders, one is blank.  How do I get this back to showing it once? 

Thanks

Screenshot 2019-10-26 at 17.45.36.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Catalina on a Mac, then you need to wait until Apple and/or Adobe figure this out. It seems to be related to the "hidden" partitions that Apple have introduced with the Catalina OS.

If you're not using Catalina, then I don't really know why it would show 3 times, but there is no way to "edit" that list as far as I know. However, clarifying which version of Lightroom you are using would help. "Lightroom CC" is no longer a valid name for any of the current Lightroom apps, that screenshot you supplied is from the traditional desktop folder-based version, the latest of which is now known as Lightroom Classic. If you're using an older version, do Help>System Info to tell us the exact version that you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

I am using Catalina, thanks for the explanation, much appeciated.

Rregards George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines