Highlighted

Edits not showing up on Brush Feature

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added adjustment brushes to a bunch of photos, and when I'm editing for long enough, the blue dots indicating the brushes will disappear and I can't edit anything. The brush icon on the menu still indicates they are there. I have to close and reopen the app in order to see them again. 

Anybody else have this issue? The more I'm on the app the more glitches I get. This one is the most annoying, but I also have photos go blank on me sometimes and some other bugs. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edits not showing up on Brush Feature

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added adjustment brushes to a bunch of photos, and when I'm editing for long enough, the blue dots indicating the brushes will disappear and I can't edit anything. The brush icon on the menu still indicates they are there. I have to close and reopen the app in order to see them again. 

Anybody else have this issue? The more I'm on the app the more glitches I get. This one is the most annoying, but I also have photos go blank on me sometimes and some other bugs. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do they not reappear if you press 'O' to cycle through 'Show Tool Overlay', 'Show Mask Overlay' 'Show Tool and Mask Overlays' and 'Hide Overlays'?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0