Highlighted

Edits on Ipad not showing on my Samsung s10

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Please if someone can help me, My iPad and Samsung s10 are synced, when I edit a photo on my phone I can see the editions on my Ipad. On the other hand, when I edit my photos on my iPad ( much more convenient )  and then try to open them on my phone something weird happens. I can see the edits on my phone but as soon as I click on a picture and it opens then the edits disappear and it goes back to the original version.

I turned a picture black and white on my iPad, then I open my phone and can see the picture white and black but as soon as I opened it the picture changed and is again a color picture

Not sure how to fix this issue, I cleared cache and it didn't change so not sure what else I could try...any tip would be highly appreciated!

TOPICS
Bug, FAQ, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edits on Ipad not showing on my Samsung s10

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Please if someone can help me, My iPad and Samsung s10 are synced, when I edit a photo on my phone I can see the editions on my Ipad. On the other hand, when I edit my photos on my iPad ( much more convenient )  and then try to open them on my phone something weird happens. I can see the edits on my phone but as soon as I click on a picture and it opens then the edits disappear and it goes back to the original version.

I turned a picture black and white on my iPad, then I open my phone and can see the picture white and black but as soon as I opened it the picture changed and is again a color picture

Not sure how to fix this issue, I cleared cache and it didn't change so not sure what else I could try...any tip would be highly appreciated!

TOPICS
Bug, FAQ, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?