Highlighted

Edits won't upload to cloud and portfolio error T20200121

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I have one photo that I've duplicated and edited on Lightroom CC PC, the edits won't share to the online version or iOS (coming up with error T20200121 when viewing in iOS), and also won't come up in Adobe Portfolio

Topics

Bug, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edits won't upload to cloud and portfolio error T20200121

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I have one photo that I've duplicated and edited on Lightroom CC PC, the edits won't share to the online version or iOS (coming up with error T20200121 when viewing in iOS), and also won't come up in Adobe Portfolio

Topics

Bug, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the update 5.2.3 from the app store? You may wish to join this similar conversation and share a log file.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-mobile-error-t20200121-g0in7knm875u...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines