• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emailing Photos

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out how to email a photo from Lightroom (not the CC version). Everywhere I look the tutorials show a "Email photo" option under File. That option is not present in my version of Ligthroom which I downloaded today so it should be up to date. How do I set up email exports?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to tell us which version of Lightroom you are using. There isn't a "CC version" any more, "CC" was removed from most Adobe apps almost 2 years ago. There is Lightroom Classic, and there is Lightroom, so which have you installed? If you don't know go to the Help menu and select System Info, then you can see the current version listed.

Lightroom Classic does support email, that;s the version you would have seen in the tutorials. Lightroom (the desktop client) doesn't support email (though the mobile versions do).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines