• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded preview

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a doubt, I somehow messed up the settings and I'm now unable to edit the raw using the embedded preview. I want to edit the raw images with the settings I have applied on the camera picture profile. Is there any way anyone can help me?

Accidentally  clicked on the  'embedded preview' written on the bottom right side and clicked on build all. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't edit raw files using the embedded preview. The embedded preview is a jpeg. If you generate a new preview, it will get rendered using the settings applied in Lightroom and you will get a new interpretation. Since it sounds like you are using Lightroom Classic, if you update to the latest setting, there is a way to have Lightroom automatically try to apply the camera settings. This is not perfect and doesn't work for all cameras. Some more explanation of this feature here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-how-to-configure-default-settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines